Winter Measurement Math Center- Measuring to the nearest 1/4 inch
Are you looking for a fun, hands-on way to practice measuring to the nearest 1/4 inch? This is such a hard skill to practice, but these 3rd grade math centers make it fun and festive!
I created these fun measurement activities to help my 3rd graders practice measuring to the nearest 1/4 inch. These activities are aligned with standards and will be perfect for practice anytime this winter or Christmas season!
- Snowflake Measurement Center (11 snowflakes, recording sheet/answer key)
- Using data to make a Line Plot (with questions/answer key)
- 3 Snow-themed worksheets/answer keys
- “Merry Measurement” Center (match the cookies and milk glasses by measuring, recording sheet/answer key)
- 1 Elf-themed measurement page (perfect for Christmas!)
- I have also included small title pages in case you want to print and adhere to folders for a yearly center activity.