Science Bulletin Board Bundle
Do you need a science bulletin board for your classroom? This is the perfect product for you!
I am so excited about this editable science bulletin board! I like to hang various pieces in my room (or as an anchor chart) for my students to reference all year long!
This board is a great way to display learning objectives, science goals, facts about scientists, conversation starters, fun/interesting facts, and more!
- 3 Different board titles: 1) What is a scientist? 2) Mad About Science! 3) Imagine. Invent. Inspire.
- Mini Title: Scientific Method (includes 6 mini posters to help students remember the process. You can also create your own posters using the editable PowerPoint file!)
- Mini title: “Did you know?” (a great place for fun/interesting facts)
- Mini title: Scientist of the Week (perfect for displaying relevant people!)
- Mini title: #Goal Getters (includes 18 premade science goals– for example:I will make predictions) Download also includes 6 blank goal cards to create your own or cater to individual student goals or needs
- 15 conversation starter posters (example: “I agree with you because…”)
- What Do Scientists Do? Mini bulletin board set (includes various verbs to describe what scientists do)
Editable file is in PowerPoint (to make for easy editing) and include the 6 mini posters and a set of blank goal cards.