Reading Bulletin Board Bundle
Are you looking for a reading or ELA themed bulletin board for your classroom? This is the perfect product for you!
I am so excited about this reading themed bulletin board! I like to hang various pieces in my room (or as an anchor chart) for my students to reference all year long!
Using this bulletin board kit you will be able to:
- Display weekly reading strategies/skills
- Focus on close reading strategies
- Display learning objects and learning targets
- Display student data or growth
- Set goals
- Display conversation starters
- Title words: “#BookTalk” and “Reading”
- Mini Title: Reading Strategies/Skills (also includes 10 pages of different strategies and skills used in reading (would fit nicely on its own bulletin board or anchor chart paper!)
- Mini title: “Read for Understanding” and “Close Reading” (plus 6 mini posters to help students track their steps in close reading. There is also 8 blank posters to create your own steps to close reading (if you prefer a unique order or saying)
- Mini title: Skill of the Week (perfect for displaying objectives and learning targets!)
- Mini title: We <3 Data OR We Dig Data (use to display student growth charts or class growth charts
- Mini title: #Goal Getters (includes 30 premade reading goals– for example: I will read the text slowly) Download also includes 6 blank goal cards to create your own or cater to individual student goals or needs
- 20 conversation starter posters (example: “I agree with you because…”)
Editable file is in PowerPoint (to make for easy editing) and include the 6 mini posters and a set of blank goal cards.