Math Talk Bulletin Board Bundle
Are you looking for a math bulletin board or a math talk bulletin board? This is the perfect product for you!
This math bulletin board comes with many useful items (I use them throughout the year– NOT all at once). I also liked to space out the pieces and hang them throughout my room (or on an anchor chart) for my students to reference all year long!
You can use this math board for:
- Math talks
- Math centers
- Goal setting
- Learning the steps of problem solving
- Displaying student data and growth
- Solving word problem with key words
- Displaying number talk or math talk conversation starters
- Title words (# Math Talk)
- Mini Title: Key Words (also includes 18 pages of different key words used in solving math problems or word problems (would fit nicely on its own bulletin board or anchor chart paper!)
- Mini title: Be a Problem Solver (plus 6 mini posters to help students track their steps in solving math problems. There is also 6 blank posters to create your own steps to problem solving (if you prefer a unique order or saying)
- Mini title: Skill of the Week (perfect for displaying objectives and learning targets!)
- Mini title: We <3 Data OR We Dig Data (use to display student growth charts or class growth charts
- Mini title: #Goal Getters (includes 18 premade math goals– for example: I will read the question carefully) Download also includes 6 blank goal cards to create your own or cater to individual student goals or needs
- 15 conversation starter posters (example: “I agree with you because…”)
Editable file is in PowerPoint (to make for easy editing) and include the 6 mini posters and a set of blank goal cards.