I am so excited for these last couple weeks before Christmas break (I know, I must be crazy!). But it’s such a fun time when teachers can do so much with their students! I plan to do a little Christmas activity every day from here until break. Here are some things I’m planning for the next 2 1/2 weeks:
- 12 Days of Christmas (topical focus & activity every day– see the unit I purchased here)
- Holidays around the world (we will do this the last week before break)
- Grinch Day (I plan for this to be our last theme day before break!)
- Read a tree-themed picture book & complete a graphic organizer (I’m going to read this one because Scholastic always has great prices on picture books!)
- Eat a tree shaped snack (I know the kids LOVE those seasonal Little Debbie cakes or brownies!)
- Create a tree craft! I found this idea on Pinterest and made a FREE template for you! You can can access it through my free resource library (full of other goodies as well!) There is a large one and smaller one– mine is the larger one. (I am not sure I will do names– we could do almost anything we are studying!)
- Do a Christmas tree themed scoot in math! This particular scoot is geared toward 3rd grade multiplication skills and can be found HERE in my store.