Thankfulness Bulletin Board
This thankfulness themed bulletin boards was made for a Christian & religious classroom OR a church bulletin board. I think it would also look great with farmhouse, fall, or harvest decor!
This download includes:
5 Titles (pick and choose which one works best for you)
- Give Thanks!
- Thankful, Grateful, Blessed
- Be Thankful!
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Count Your Blessings!
1 Set of 12 mini banners (solid colors)
1 Set of poster printables with instructions (large pumpkin, large harvest truck, foliage, etc.)
1 Set of Thankful themed Bible verses (pumpkins)
- Set of 14 Bible verses
1 Set of Thankful themed Bible verses (fall foliage)
- Set of 14 Bible verses
1 Set of Editable/Blank pumpkin and foliage templates (so you can add your own Bible verses or student names) Please note you will need PowerPoint to use the editable pieces.
LIST OF BIBLE VERSES USED (Please note I use the NLT version for these verses)
1. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. Colossians 2:7
2. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Colossians 3:15
3. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. Colossians 3:16b
4. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
5. Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe. Hebrews 12:28
6. And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:20
7. Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. 1 Chronicles 16:8
8. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
9. The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7
10. that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever! Psalm 30:12
11. Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30
12. We thank you, O God! We give thanks because you are near. People everywhere tell of your wonderful deeds. Psalm 75:1
13. Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name. Psalm 100:4
14. Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. Psalm 105:1