Easter Themed Bulletin Board
This Easter themed bulletin boards was made for a Christian & religious classroom OR a church bulletin board. I think it would also look great with farmhouse or spring decor!
This download includes:
4 Titles (pick and choose which one works best for you)
- He is Risen Indeed!
- By His Wounds We Are Healed
- My Redeemer Lives!
- Hoppy Easter! and Happy Easter!
1 Set of 12 mini banners (solid colors)
1 Set of poster printables with instructions (Crosses, bunnies, eggs, etc.)
1 Flower Set of Easter Bible Verses
- Set of 18 large circles with flowers & verses
1 Bunny & Egg Set of Easter Bible Verses
- Set of 18 half-page bunny/egg themed design with Easter verses
1 Set of Editable/Blank flowers and bunny/egg template (so you can add your own Bible verses or student names) Please note you will need PowerPoint to use the editable pieces.
LIST OF BIBLE VERSES USED (Please note I use the NLT version for these verses)
- We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne. Hebrew 12:2
- We are sure of this because Christ was raised from the dead, and he will never die again. Death no longer has any power over him. When he died, he died once to break the power of sin. But now that he lives, he lives for the glory of God. Romans 6:9-10
- “The Lord has really risen! He appeared to Peter.” Luke 24:34
- And God will raise us from the dead by his power, just as he raised our Lord from the dead. 1 Corinthians 6:14
- They found that the stone had been rolled away from the entrance. So they went in, but they didn’t find the body of the Lord Jesus. Luke 24:2-3
- I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death. Philippians 3:10
- This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead! Look, this is where they laid his body. Mark 16:6
- For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died. 1 Thessalonians 4:14
- “And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20
- Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. John 14:6
- “He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just as He said would happen.” Matthew 28:6
- If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
- All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation. 1 Peter 1:3
- For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
- But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. Romans 5:8
- You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. Acts 3:15
- Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. John 11:25